[O] Do you like to have your TODOs at the same headline level?

From: William Denton
Subject: [O] Do you like to have your TODOs at the same headline level?
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 15:54:47 -0400 (EDT)

I'm trying to spend more time in a sparse tree view where I just see TODOs (C-c / t). I didn't like having the TODOs at different levels of indentation, though. I prefer seeing them all lined up, so I moved them all to be fourth-level headline. It's visually pleasing, and I don't care if a second-level headline has a fourth-level child without a third-level one.

Do other people do this?

Bill
--
William Denton ↔  Toronto, Canada ↔  https://www.miskatonic.org/