Re: [O] Collaborative Team Project Management with Orgmode?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Collaborative Team Project Management with Orgmode?
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 07:25:32 -0400

unless those services have some kind of API, and you have the desire to
implement it in emacs, you might be out of luck.

I am trying to figure out a way to do collaborative work via email,
where I am the project coordinator. The idea is to use my email.el code
to send headlines to people I need information or action from, and then
to have them reply to the email. Then, I would have some easy way to get
information out of the reply back to the heading (e.g. TODO state
change, info etc...). Probably I would embed some org-id link in the email,
and "train" the users not to delete it. This is only a half-baked idea
so far.

It would integrate org-contacts, mu4e, and org-mode in my setup.

depending in your role in the project, you might get something like that
to work too.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F