Re: [O] Bug: Org-indent does not align headings with text when using non

From: Jakub Szypulka
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Org-indent does not align headings with text when using non-monospaced fonts [8.3.1 (8.3.1-16-gf6aa53-elpa @ /Users/cube/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150810/)]
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 04:07:18 +0200

Wait, it seems your patch also fixed another issue!

Until now, org-mode would only indent text correctly up until a certain level
(not sure exactly, but approx 8-10 stars), and would then bug out: the heading,
when demoted further, would be correctly indented by a certain amount of
characters (`org-indent-indentation-per-level' probably), but the text would be
indented by a *lesser* amount of characters, resulting in a slight misalign at
every demote step, that would grow bigger and bigger the more you demoted.

Now I can demote even beyond the right screen edge, and the text keeps
following.

Maybe you can add this information to the commit or the changelog in case
anyone else was affected by this.

Thanks again!
Jakub