Re: [O] org-html-use-unicode-chars breaks source code blocks

From: Brady Trainor
Subject: Re: [O] org-html-use-unicode-chars breaks source code blocks
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 11:47:55 -0700

Speaking of COMMENT, I had noticed some strange behavior if I have a state like
COMMENTED_OUT.

If I have a header like =#+TODO: TODO COMMENTED_OUT | DONE=, and cycle through
state with S-<right arrow>, it gets pretty wonky. For now, I simply use COMMENT
when I have a section I want to consider as commented out, but ideally this can
behavior can be different?

Always true, but I haven't been on the mailing list for a spell, so, big thanks
to all who contribute to this software.

--
Brady