[O] [gnorb] completion for `gnorb-gnus-incoming-do-todo'

From: Thomas Holst
Subject: [O] [gnorb] completion for `gnorb-gnus-incoming-do-todo'
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 14:24:06 +0200

Hello,

thanks for the gnorb package! I started using it and I like it a lot!

When I call `gnorb-gnus-incoming-do-todo' from gnus I'm prompted for a
headline. But completion is not working. Neither <TAB> nor M-j does
anything.

How can I get completion working? Completion is working for org-refile.

I have no settings customized. Only key bindings as suggested.

Thank you for looking into this!

--
Regards
  Thomas