Re: [O] fa5fd6351605912ec75e783cb62649 breaks org-babel-script-escape fo

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: [O] fa5fd6351605912ec75e783cb62649 breaks org-babel-script-escape for ob-ruby
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 01:53:48 -0400

Matthew MacLean <address@hidden> wrote:
[...]
> ...here is the git format-patch of the ob-ruby.el change!

> I also created one for a test to check for basic Ruby evaluation
> capabilities. It should catch errors that break evaluation like this in
> ob-ruby.

Thanks.  The code change looks good to me and fixes the provided test.

Please format the commit message like described here:

  http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#orgheadline6

In addition to the formatting, the message should include "TINYCHANGE".
This may be beyond what qualifies as a tiny change if tests count toward
changed lines (Bastien or Nicolas?).  If it's acceptable as a tiny
change, please combine the two commits.  Otherwise, perhaps we can just
leave the test commit out.

> (I find it interesting that the session tests worked without the
> double-escape change actually.)

The session tests never execute a branch that calls
org-babel-ruby-table-or-string.

--
Kyle