Re: [O] BUG in columns view since 0f93638ce (Jun 2 2015)

From: Johan Sandblom
Subject: Re: [O] BUG in columns view since 0f93638ce (Jun 2 2015)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 23:53:50 +0200

Hello,

Johan Sandblom <address@hidden> writes:

Consider the attached orgmode file fragment, also included below.
Prior to commit 0f93638ce sums were produced in the top row. After
that commit, column view sums fail. Poor knowledge of git and elisp
prevent me from finding the actual problem, but I did manage to find
the first commit were it fails, and this hopefully helps

* sum
  :PROPERTIES:
  :COLUMNS:  %30ITEM %5A{+} %5B{+}
  :END: