[O] How to execute calc commands in src blocks?

From: jenia.ivlev
Subject: [O] How to execute calc commands in src blocks?
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2015 21:22:27 -0400

Hello.

I want to use calc in org src-blocks. But it doesnt always work.
Here is an example that does work:

  #+BEGIN_SRC calc
  3
  2
  '+
  #+END_SRC

  #+RESULTS:
  6

Here is another example where it doesn't work:

  #+BEGIN_SRC calc
  [3 2]
  [2 10]
  '+
  #+END_SRC

This doesn't work at all. It tells me "Invalid data object encoutered".

Can someone please tell me how to make the second exaple work?
And also, how do I assign a value to a variable maybe someone knows?

Thanks
Jenia