Re: [O] Subject: Bug: org-time-stamp-inactive on the end of a CLOCK inte

From: Christoph LANGE
Subject: Re: [O] Subject: Bug: org-time-stamp-inactive on the end of a CLOCK interval edits start time [8.3.1 (8.3.1-elpaplus @ c:/Users/clange/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20150805/)]
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 02:45:22 +0200

Nicolas Goaziou on 2015-08-10 00:30:
> Christoph LANGE <address@hidden> writes:
>> I frequently use org-time-stamp or org-time-stamp-inactive to adjust
>> intervals logged with CLOCK:.  Before upgrading to 8.3.1 I was able to
>> adjust the end of a CLOCK'ed interval of the format "CLOCK: start--end
>> => difference" by calling org-time-stamp or org-time-stamp-inactive
>> while having the point placed on "end".  As of 8.3.1 it seems that the
>> function always offers to edit "start".
>
> I cannot reproduce the problem. I can edit both with C-c !, depending on
> the point.

Indeed that's what I get in the same *.org file when starting Emacs with
"-q".  So it must depend on my configuration.

I'm not sure how to investigate this – would you have an idea?

Many thanks in advance,

Christoph

--
Dr. Christoph Lange, Enterprise Information Systems Department
Applied Computer Science @ University of Bonn; Fraunhofer IAIS

→ Web Intelligence Summer School “Question Answering with the Web”
  Saint-Étienne, FR.  Apply by 4 July @ https://wiss.univ-st-etienne.fr/