Re: [O] org-html-use-unicode-chars breaks source code blocks

From: Andreas Leha
Subject: Re: [O] org-html-use-unicode-chars breaks source code blocks
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2015 22:09:05 +0100

Hi,

[ deleted: discussion on beatification ]

> My initial reaction was to kill it as well.  But I might feel like this a
> bit to often (I feel the same way about headline keywords like COMMENT).

There has been repeated 'bashing' of the COMMENT keyword lately on this
list.  Let me just raise a voice in defence.  I do not mind the syntax
too much, but the functionality of commenting a whole subtree without
loosing the outline functionality is really handy.  Especially also in
distinction to the equally handy :noexport: tag.

So, even if there is probably not a high risk for the COMMENT keyword to
be dropped I just wanted to express my support for it.

Regards,
Andreas