[O] Latex index using makeidx

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: [O] Latex index using makeidx
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 05:38:32 +0530

I am adding index entries in an org document, to be used with makeidx latex
package. While the usual \index commands are working without any problem, I was
wondering if anyone knows of an existing emacs utility that would add an
autocomplete kind of facility (on the basis of previous entries) while making
new entries.

Sorry, this is not strictly about orgmode but about emacs. Please excuse me for
that.

Vikas