Re: [O] evaluate TBLFM

From: Charles Millar
Subject: Re: [O] evaluate TBLFM
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 15:41:04 -0400

FWIW, the code in Miguel Ruiz's post earlier today

"TBLFM added to updated table as result of a emacs-lisp src block"

has pretty much answered my questions. Thank you, Miguel.

I'm not sure if it the most efficient or even elegant but here is what I came up with, so please comment and correct if there is a better way

#+Name: ATableP
#+begin_src rec data: Foo.rec :type Bar :fields date,Description,Amount :results silent
#+end_src
#+TBLNAME: ATable
src emacs-lisp :var table=ATableP :exports results
  (setq table (cons 'hline table))
  (setq table (cons '("Date" "Description" "Inventory") table))
  (setq table (append table '(("|Total"))))
(setq table (append table '(("\n#+TBLFM: @>$>=vsum(@I$>..@>>$>);%.2f::"))))
  table
#+end_src
#+ATTR_LATEX: :environment longtable :align p{60pt}p{280pt}N{8}{2}
#+TBLNAME: SCHEDA
| date | Description | Amount    | (resulting table, after C-c C-v s)
| 6-7   | blah            |     1.00      |
| 6-8   | blah blah    |    2.00       |
|         | Total           |    3.00        |