Re: [O] How to make a non-GPL Org-mode exporter?

From: Oleh Krehel
Subject: Re: [O] How to make a non-GPL Org-mode exporter?
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 11:00:59 +0200

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> Anyway, I think we've beaten this to death already.  Time to get real
> work done! :-)

That is my usual approach: label everything I write with GPL and not
think about it:)

It's just that most posts about GPL cast it in a bad light: I think it's
the best license, and I don't want people who casually read this list to
think that GPL has no supporters or that we are somehow "stuck" with it,
or it is imposed on us.

Even if I was not *required* to use this license, I would *choose* to
use it, because I like the idea.

--Oleh