Re: [O] Questions about exporting: subtitle, level formating, custom hig

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Questions about exporting: subtitle, level formating, custom highlight markers error
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 16:02:42 +0100

On Monday, 27 Jul 2015 at 15:55, Xiha wrote:
> Thanks Rasmus and Eric!
>
> 1) subtitle
>> The git version has a #+subtitle keyword.  See the git version of the
>> manual for supported backends (most).
>
> Where the git install instructions say "you should edit local.mk to
> point to the appropriate install location", how do I find out where
> this is? Sorry, not used to using git :/

I think this is up to you.  I don't change anything and so the location
of the code is the installation location, e.g. ~/git/org-mode in my
case.

> Is it possible to install the git version alongside the stable one,
> and choose which to use for each session?

Check out load-path.

> Right, I'll have a look at koma-script. Would there be a
> tutorial/example somewhere for how to do this from Org?

No idea, sorry.  You can set the class to use with #+latex_class and
options for that class with #+latex_class_options.

> And perhaps this can take care of the subtitle issue, too, within the
> stable Org version?

No idea.

> 3) Custom highlight markers error
>> No idea about this.  It could be a bug anywhere.
>> Could you maybe post a small example file?  I have no idea what you are
>> describing unfortunately.
> I retrieved what I did, from here
> <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20016634/highlight-selected-text-in-emacs-org-mode>:

I am not sure the new exporter allows you to define new highlighting
methods.  The old one did but that was quite a while ago now.

You can always use macros instead?
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.1, Org release_8.3beta-1293-g985420