Re: [O] John's amazing indexing posts

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] John's amazing indexing posts
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 10:19:48 -0400

There is also a helm-recoll package available. I came across recoll a
few weeks ago when I saw that package! It also basically worked as
advertised and I am just looking forward to some free time to figure out
how to get the super focused search I worked out for swish-e.

Has anyone tried using emacsclient for the html export? Maybe that would
speed up indexing if a whole new emacs isn't spun up each time.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F