[O] "Capture"-like browser plugin?

From: Peter Davis
Subject: [O] "Capture"-like browser plugin?
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 10:18:03 -0400

Frequently when I'm doing a Web search and find pages I like, I want to save a
link to the page, along with the title and perhaps a
few notes. Something like org-mode's capture would be great, but I'd like to
initiate it from a browser. I imaging hitting a plugin
button on the the browser's toolbar to open emacs via emacsclient, and
essentially do a capture with the link and whatever text I
care to enter.

Has anyone seen or heard of or written something like this?

Thanks!
-pd