[O] Org-Mode and ditaa

From: Pascal Lorenz
Subject: [O] Org-Mode and ditaa
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 12:34:53 +0200

Hi!

 When I tried to render an org-mode document containing a ditaa block, an
error: "Could not find ditaa.jar at
/Users/username/.emacs.d/elpa/contrib/scripts/ditaa.jar". In fact the whole
contrib folder was missing, and ditaa.jar wasn't anywhere on my disk.

 After a long search for problems with my configuration, I solved the problem
by downloading the sources and copying the contrib folder manually, but
shouldn't it be included in the org-plus-contrib package or at least be
available as a separate one?

Best regards,

Pascal Lorenz