Re: [O] Specify org-latex-pdf-process for a single file?

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Specify org-latex-pdf-process for a single file?
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 11:13:53 +0200

Vikas Rawal <address@hidden> writes:

> How do I specify org-latex-pdf-process for a single file? I am working
> on a book manuscript, where I need to run makeindex and biber, along
> with xelatex. That is not normally needed in every document. Can I
> org-latex-pdf-process in the document itself?

I'd just use "latexmk -xelatex".  It supports makeindex and biber out of
the box.  Bind org-latex-pdf-process it or use a file-local variable.

Also, feel free to test my recent patch for changing the latex variant on
a file to file basis.

Rasmus

--
And I faced endless streams of vendor-approved Ikea furniture. . .