Re: [O] [ox bug] batch export seems to be broken or have changed

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [ox bug] batch export seems to be broken or have changed
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 10:55:56 +0200

Hi,

>> I hope you had a pleasant break from the PC.
>
> I did. Thank you for you work meanwhile. I will do it again in 5 days,
> for another week.

Great.  I'll be here.

>> I'm currently using:
>>
>>      commit fa5a880f733cbbe3b0d515ed3e1cf7c6fd54cfd8
>>      Date:   Thu Jul 16 20:04:07 2015 +0200
>>
>> My Makefile calling something similar to the above is not working on my PC
>> and asks for an input file.
>
> `org-export-output-file-name' only asks for an input file if current
> buffer is not associated to any file (i.e. when (buffer-file-name
> (buffer-base-buffer)) is nil).
>
> Has Emacs 25 changed --file option behaviour?

That's my first guess.  But I don't know how to debug it since it's batch.
And I don't know if it's a an Emacs bug or Org needing to adapt to some
new behavior.

I could try to print the filename input to the console or something...

>> I tried to downgrade to Emacs 24.5, but when I batch export as above I
>> get:
>>
>>      Symbol's function definition is void: cl-struct-define
>
> That doesn't ring a bell.

Weird.  Cl-struct is what is used for holding backends, right?

Rasmus

--
Hvor meget poesi tror De kommer ud af et glas isvand?