Re: [O] Org assumes scheduled/deadline time from headline

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Org assumes scheduled/deadline time from headline
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 13:29:59 +0200

Manuel Koell <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm using the org-journal extension from Bastian Berchtold to write my
> daily stuff down. Some of my journal entries (headlines) start with a time
> like 12:17 or 20:33. When I make a TODO out of it and set a
> schedule/deadline date, orgmode assumes the time for the schedule/deadline
> date from the headline. How can I prevent this (wrong) behaviour? I guess
> it is a feature rather than a bug...

Please provide an example.

Meanwhile, you might want to look at dates enclosed in brackets rather
than angels.

With this heading:

    * test
    DEADLINE: <2015-07-18 sáb>
    <2015-07-17 vie>

I get this agenda:

    Friday     17 July 2015
                  test
                  In   1 d.: test
    Saturday   18 July 2015
                  Deadline:  test

With this heading

     * test
     DEADLINE: <2015-07-18 sáb>
     [2015-07-17 vie]

I get this agenda

    Friday     17 July 2015
                  In   1 d.: test
    Saturday   18 July 2015
                  Deadline:  test

Rasmus

--
I almost cut my hair, it happened just the other day