[O] How to generate agenda view tasks of all states?

From: joakim
Subject: [O] How to generate agenda view tasks of all states?
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 16:17:10 +0100

I would like to experiment with a graphical view of all tasks I've ever
finished, produced with graphviz or something.

However, I can't seem to reliably generate a suitable view for further
processing. For some reason arg 0 only shows TODO items, not all states.

Here is some tentative code, that is supposed to setup a local state so
my customizations doesnt affect the view. Am I missing something?

(let ((org-agenda-todo-list-sublevels t)
      (org-agenda-todo-ignore-with-date nil)
      (org-todo-keywords '((sequence "TODO"  "DONE" "CANCELLED" "dummystate")))
)

  (org-todo-list 0))
--
Joakim Verona