[O] latex include file

From: Marvin Doyley
Subject: [O] latex include file
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 14:06:03 -0500

Hi there,

I am trying to figure out how to export a latex file while suppressing the \begin{document} \end{document} and all the other frontmatter stuff.

In essence, I would like to create a .tex file that will be included in another latex file. More specifically, I want the exported file to look something like

\section{xxxx}

BLAH BLAH

\begin{equation}

E=MC^2
\end{equation}

I have created a costume org-export-latex-classes to suppress packages, but I am stuck with the other front matter stuff.

Best Wishes