Re: [O] C# and org-mode

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] C# and org-mode
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 10:16:21 -0700

Fabrice Popineau <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Given that there is this C# mode :
> http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/csharp-mode.el
> is there a way to plug it in org-mode so that
> C# becomes part of the languages available for src blocks?

I don't know much about C#.  Assuming it is similar to C/C++ you could
take a look at tweaking lisp/ob-C.el file in Org-mode to add C# support
following the same model used to add C++ support in that file.

For more sophisticated interaction with C#-mode you may want to
implement a dedicated ob-csharp.el from this template.

http://orgmode.org/w/worg.git/blob/HEAD:/org-contrib/babel/ob-template.el

Best,

--
Eric Schulte