[O] org-agenda-ignore-scheduled not taken into account in custom agenda

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: [O] org-agenda-ignore-scheduled not taken into account in custom agenda blocks?
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 17:25:02 +0100

Hello,

I'm implementing some of the ideas of the great norang page
(http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html), but there is one thing that is
failing me. I can see that "org-agenda-ignore-scheduled" work for the
global todo list, but it does not seem to be working when using a custom
block. For instance, using the following definition:

#+BEGIN_SRC elisp
(tags-todo "-WAITING-CANCELLED/!NEXT"
           ((org-agenda-overriding-header "Next Tasks")
            (org-agenda-skip-function
'bh/skip-projects-and-habits-and-single-tasks)
            (org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled t)
            (org-agenda-todo-ignore-deadlines t)
            (org-agenda-todo-ignore-with-date t)
            (org-tags-match-list-sublevels t)
            (org-agenda-sorting-strategy
             '(todo-state-down effort-up category-keep))))
#+END_SRC

I still see scheduled tasks.

Is it supposed to be working or am I doing it wrong?

Thanks,

Alan