[O] Literate programming of interactive proofs?

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: [O] Literate programming of interactive proofs?
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 16:52:43 +0100

Hello,

I want to use org-mode to write a paper about a development in Coq. Coq
is an interactive proof system, which can be run (among other ways)
interactively through emacs. The interactive part is very important, as
doing or maintaining proofs often requires exploring many different
direction.

I'm wondering if it's still possible to use org-mode to write such a
paper. I see two ways of doing it:
- either be able to interactively interact with Coq from org-mode
- or write the development separately, and have a way to include parts
of the file (for instance identified by special markers in some
comments) into the final paper.

Is any of this possible? The second option would probably require some
custom code, but I don't know if it would be very complex.

Thanks a lot,

Alan Schmitt