Re: [O] [new exporter] empty lines in LaTeX header

From: Andreas Leha
Subject: Re: [O] [new exporter] empty lines in LaTeX header
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 09:44:46 +0100

Hi Sebastien,

"Sebastien Vauban"
<address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Andreas,
>
> Andreas Leha wrote:
>> how is it possible to add an empty line to a LaTeX header?
>> Any empty
>> #+latex_header:
>> is 'stripped' from the exported document.
>
> Couldn't you use a #+begin/end_LaTeX block instead?

Good idea.  In fact, I can -- sort of.  I add the progress bar to
my own footnote-box.  The #+begin/end_LaTeX block is not placed at the
preamble, so that the progressbar does not appear on the first outline
slides.  But after that, it works.

>> Background:
>> I am building a beamer presentation using the progress bar from
>> http://www.mrunix.de/forums/showpost.php?p=316577&postcount=3
>> and that definition requires a "mandatory!" empty line.
>
> I'd be interested seeing the results...
Here you are:
https://www.box.com/s/7txixybbzkrzq2nod5m3

Regards,