Re: [O] [bug] [new exporter] export of inline babel calls confused

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] [new exporter] export of inline babel calls confused
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 01:50:56 +0100

Hello,

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> in trying to see if I could replicate a problem with disappearing src
> code blocks, I have run into problems with the new exporter.  The
> attached minimal example generates a very strange convoluted latex
> output (also attached).

After a quick glance, it looks like point is moved to the wrong place
(it is moved to the headline whereas it should stay near the call) in
either `org-babel-exp-src-block' or `org-babel-in-export-file'.

You can eval the following snippet to see what is really parsed:

  (let ((org-current-export-file (current-buffer)))
    (org-export-block-preprocess))

I'm Cc'ing Eric Schulte in case he finds time to look at the problem.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou