[O] Specifying multiple latex headers for export in properties block

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: [O] Specifying multiple latex headers for export in properties block
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 13:36:49 +0100

Hello,

If I've understood things correctly, the canonical way to change export
options for a subtree export is to put them in a properties block. I
noticed that if I put several "EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER" entries in the
properties block, only the first one is taken into account.

Is it supposed to work this way? Is there a way around it?

Thanks a lot,

Alan