[O] Renaming the thread: orgmode-bibtex/html-export issues

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: [O] Renaming the thread: orgmode-bibtex/html-export issues
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 18:02:43 +0900

My problem with bibtex is in the context of a website I am developing
using orgmode (http://www.indianstatistics.org).

I would like some pages to have a bibliography of works relevant to
the subject area. I need the kind of thing that is done using
\nocite(key) in bibtex. \nocite is useful when one is building a
standalone bibliography that is not accompanying any text where these
works are cited.

Now that I have org-exp-bibtex.el working, I find that it does not
support \nocite{key}. You have to use \cite{key}.

To sum, I need a way of making a bibliography out of selected entries
form a bibtex database, and be able to export it to html.

Will be grateful if somebody could point me to a solution.

Thanks,

Vikas