Re: [O] error: Execution of bibtex2html

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] error: Execution of bibtex2html
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 23:10:16 -0500

Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala <address@hidden> wrote:

> >> What does 'which bibtex2html' show?
> >>

> > from within M-x shell:
>
> As Nick said in his previous mail, if the shell has executable in its path
> doesn't ensure emacs to find it.

As an amendment to my previous note, normally, if the shell inside emacs
can find the executable, then emacs should be able to find it too. There
are some abnormal situations however (e.g. defining PATH in .bashrc or
equiv - yecchh) that would cause the shell to find it whereas emacs would
not be able to. So Yagnesh is correct in asking for more checking.

Nick