[O] Sexp aganda entries broken?

From: Simon Thum
Subject: [O] Sexp aganda entries broken?
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 23:21:20 +0100

Dear all,

I have a sexp entry that somehow works "less good" now. It's

** 11:00 Monthly PTB Telco
%%(org-float t 2 3)
   (some more stuff)

The agenda reads "SEXP entry returned empty string", whereas previously I got the headline.

Putting something behind the sexp get me that, but the time is not recovered.

I think this matches the example in the manual quite closely, so probably it's a bug. Any ideas? I'm on the current git but I don't update too regularly and it was broken before.

Cheers,

Simon