Re: [O] Text attributes, exporting

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] Text attributes, exporting
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 17:39:15 +0100

Hello Fabrice,

On Tue, Nov 06, 2012 at 04:14:10PM +0100, Fabrice Popineau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Maybe this is a silly question but who knows.
> Htmlize is able to tag elemnts in src blocks and wrap them with classes.
> I'd like to be able to do it for normal text too.
>
> There is // ++ == ** but I would like to define personalized modifiers.
> There is also the ability to inline src blocks like :
>  src_<language>{<body>}
>
> This is closer to what I would like. Something like
> class_<name>{<body>}
> that would get exported to \<name>{<body>}
> or to <div class="<name"> body </div> (LaTeX or HTML).

Maybe this is what you are looking for?

  org-emphasis-alist is a variable defined in `org.el'.
  Its value is (("*" bold "<b>" "</b>")
   ("/" italic "<i>" "</i>")
   ("_" underline "<span style=\"text-decoration:underline;\">" "</span>")
   ("=" org-code "<code>" "</code>" verbatim)
   ("~" org-verbatim "<code>" "</code>" verbatim)
   ("+"
    (:strike-through t)
    "<del>" "</del>"))

  Documentation:
  Special syntax for emphasized text.
  Text starting and ending with a special character will be emphasized, for
  example *bold*, _underlined_ and /italic/.  This variable sets the marker
  characters, the face to be used by font-lock for highlighting in Org-mode
  Emacs buffers, and the HTML tags to be used for this.
  For LaTeX export, see the variable `org-export-latex-emphasis-alist'.
  For DocBook export, see the variable `org-export-docbook-emphasis-alist'.
  Use customize to modify this, or restart Emacs after changing it.

GL

--
Suvayu