[O] org-beginning-of-line, org-end-of-line, and visual line mode

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: [O] org-beginning-of-line, org-end-of-line, and visual line mode
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 17:09:36 +0100

Hello,

I'm using a very recent version of org-mode (compiled earlier today from
git), and I see that using visual-line-mode, the "org-beginning-of-line"
goes to the beginning of the visual line (it does not ignore soft line
breaks), whereas "org-end-of-line" goes to the end of the real line (it
ignores soft line breaks). The FAQ says that this used to be broken back
in 2009, but does not mention this asymmetry. Is this a bug?

Thanks,

Alan