[O] Can not get keybinding to work in org-agenda-mode

From: Marcel van der Boom
Subject: [O] Can not get keybinding to work in org-agenda-mode
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 12:26:02 +0100

Hi,

I use org-mime to mail subtrees from org-mode and have bound this to
'C-c m'
I would like to be able to do the same thing from my agenda views, but
somehow I can't get the keybinding to work.

This is what I have:

(defun m/ms-org-agenda ()
  (interactive)
  (org-agenda-goto)
  (org-mime-subtree))

;; This works
(define-key org-mode-map [(control c) m] 'org-mime-subtree)

;; This does not
(define-key org-agenda-mode-map [(control c) m] 'm/ms-org-agenda)

When asking help about modes (C-h m) I see the keybinding listed:

key             binding
C-c <m>         m/ms-org-agenda

I don't get any errors, other than 'C-c m is undefined'

What am I missing here?

Thx,
marcel
--