[O] error: Execution of bibtex2html

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: [O] error: Execution of bibtex2html
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 08:48:29 +0900

I am having trouble in using org-exp-bibtex.el on debian sid. I was
unable to install bibtex2html through the package manager because of
dependency problem with ocaml-base-nox-3.12.1. I then installed ocaml
separately, and compiled bibtex2html from source. Now, bibtex2html is
working fine from the command line.

But when I export a file having bibtex citations, orgmode complains
saying "Execution of bibtex2html failed". It seemed to me that orgmode
was unable to find bibtex2html. bibtex2html is installed in
/usr/local/bin/bibtex2html. Since it was not being found, I also
myself created a symlink to /usr/bin.bibtex2html. But that does not
help either.

My orgmode version is 7.9.2

Could anyone suggest what to do.

Thanks,