Re: [O] Regarding org-ehtml feature not working

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] Regarding org-ehtml feature not working
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 09:54:22 -0600

Please try following the steps listed in this README file.
https://github.com/eschulte/org-ehtml

Note that they do *not* include starting a server with
elnode-make-webserver.  I believe that your problems is that
elnode-make-webserver is creating a server which simply serves the files
for download and you are not actually starting an org-ehtml server.

Hope this helps,

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte