Re: [O] Regarding org-ehtml feature not working

From: Nitin Agarwal
Subject: Re: [O] Regarding org-ehtml feature not working
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 20:33:46 +0500

1. I downloaded the elnode package and tested it using the my-test-handler function on a specific port.
2. the elnode server worked fine and the prints the word HELLO! which is defined in the my-test-handler function.
3. then i installed the package org-plus-contrib-20120928. After the installation of the package it showed passed but i failed due appear.
4. then i installed the org-ehtml package and then make the server using elnode-make-webserver and specified the directory where orgmode files are kept.
then i have to take the handler function defined in the org-ehtml-server.el file and get it evalauted in the buffer. the handler function name is org-ehtml handler which i mentioned while starting the server for the orgmode files.
5. after that started the elnode server on the specific port and then when i open the localhost on the same specified port then the files present are being listed.
and when i open localhost:port-num/myfile.org if this file present in the directory then it asks the user whether to save the file or to open it using any editor same as when
the download option comes when saving files from the browser or so.

So instead of opening the files in the browser as editable web page, it is asking us whether to save it or not.

i have attached one document which is written in details as on how to view orgmode file as an editable web page.so you can have a look at that for reference.
thanks