[O] Tangling to Multiple Files

From: Alan Lue
Subject: [O] Tangling to Multiple Files
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 13:12:54 -0700

Hi, how does one tangle a single code block to multiple files?

I thought the following might work, but unfortunately it does not.

Set the frame size.
#+HEADERS: :tangle user-host-a.el user-host-b.el
#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
  (setq initial-frame-alist '((width . 80) (height . 38)))
#+END_SRC

To provide some background, I'm using =org-babel-load-file= in my
init.el file to load up my Emacs configuration from an Org fileā€”call it
"user.org." I'd like to use just one user.org file across multiple
computers, however, meaning I'd like user.org to tangle into
user-host-a.el and user-host-b.el, for instance.

The configurations are only slightly different, so I'd like to be able
to selectively indicate to Org-mode which code blocks to tangle
into.