Re: [O] Exporting to HTML without IDs

From: Vincent Beffara
Subject: Re: [O] Exporting to HTML without IDs
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 15:06:27 +0200

Hi,
> Maybe adding CUSTOM-ID in your navigation bar would solve the problem.
>
> You don't say whether you use the old (current) or the new (in the to-be
> Org 8) HTML exporter??

Don't know, meaning probably the old one ... a CUSTOM-ID property is ignored,
but it sounds like what I am looking for.

Right now I fixed it by using (replace-gegexp-in-string "id=\"" "id=\"nav-"
navbar) in the template, but that implies having a template in the first place,
which is not always the case.

/v