Re: [O] Setting width of babel-generated image in LaTeX export?

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Setting width of babel-generated image in LaTeX export?
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 11:55:54 -1000

Aloha Mike,

Perhaps #+ATTR_LaTeX: width=3cm will work?  I don't believe the square
brackets following #+ATTR_LaTeX in your initial image are correct.

Here is how I've been generating figures for LaTeX export using the new
exporter:

#+name: fundamental-model
#+header: :exports results
#+header: :file fundamental-model.pdf
#+BEGIN_SRC dot
  graph G
        {
        graph [margin="0.01"];
          d [label = "Dated event", shape ="box"];
          t [label = "Target event"];
          d -- t [label = "Association", dir = "both", len = 2];
          {rank=same; d t;}
          }
#+END_SRC

#+CAPTION[The fundamental relationship of a chronological model]:
#+CAPTION: The fundamental relationship of a chronological model based on
radiometric dating.
#+ATTR_LaTeX: width=232pt
#+NAME: fig:fundamental
#+RESULTS: fundamental-model
[[file:fundamental-model.pdf]]

Naming the results lets me cross reference, e.g.,

These two types of events are often referred to as the dated
event and the target event, respectively (fig. [[fig:fundamental]]).

hth,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye