Re: [O] [ANN] Editable HTML export of Org-mode files

From: Simon Thum
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] Editable HTML export of Org-mode files
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 21:19:53 +0200

On 10/22/2012 10:38 PM, Eric Schulte wrote:
Simon Thum<address@hidden>  writes:
foo bar

all of the spaces and newlines are inserted into the Org-mode file.
However, when that Org-mode file is re-exported, it uses the normal html
exporter (which *does* ignore whitespace by default).

So, if you are not having the spaces inserted into your Org-mode file
that is a problem with org-ehtml, but if you *are* having the spaces
appear in your .org file (server-side), but they are not appearing in
the exported HTML, that is expected behavior.

I meant when editing in the HTML page via the server call-back. Changing the WS means all lines change, regardless of whether I edited them. From your description I assume the edit box content comes out of the export, too? I guess that needs to change for this to work reliably.

2) I cannot use the auth handler:

Perhaps you could provide a minimal .el initialization file which shows
how you are trying to launch the server?

Essentially from your README - sadly with -Q it does not work, but I'll be back to this in a week or so.

Cheers,

Simon

Hope this Helps,