[O] Show only next n tasks of a project in the agenda

From: Marcus Klemm
Subject: [O] Show only next n tasks of a project in the agenda
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 15:48:25 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Orgmode list,

I do a lot of project planning in Orgmode. All my projects are
of the "ordered" sort, where later steps are blocked until
previous steps have been completed. In my agenda, blocked tasks
are dimmed because I like to see the next steps of a project.

But now, having a few projects running in parallel, this list
has become pretty crowded. Is there a possibility to show only
a (configurable) number of next steps (blocked tasks) per
project? The only alternative I found was to hide blocked tasks
entirely, which is not what I want.

Ciao, Marcus