Re: [O] Setting Tags Using #+INCLUDE:

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] Setting Tags Using #+INCLUDE:
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 23:19:28 +0200

Hi François,

François Pinard wrote:
> Ian Barton <address@hidden> writes:
>>>
>>> you need to use #+setupfile instead of #+include for this purpose.
>
> Didn't we recently read on this list that there are plans to have #+INCLUDE
> subsume the functionality of #+SETUPFILE, so the later may disappear?

Yes, we did (last week or so).

> I noticed because I would prefer having only #+INCLUDE in my files, rather
> than having both #+SETUPFILE and #+INCLUDE.

I already tried it with current files (*and* current HTML exporter), but that
does not work. So, I guess we'll have to wait for the new exporter to be in
Org for that to be completely effective.

But, for sure, that will work -- and SETUPFILE will be dropped.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban