Re: [O] Bib file path relative to home using tilde ~ in Ubuntu

From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala
Subject: Re: [O] Bib file path relative to home using tilde ~ in Ubuntu
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 02:40:49 +0900

Hello Sanjib,

Sanjib Sikder <address@hidden> writes:

> export BIBINPUTS=".:$HOME/bib:"
> export BSTINPUTS=".:$HOME/bst:"
> export TEXINPUTS=".:$HOME/bib:"

Actually TEXINPUTS variable is for tex sources (classes, packages ..). (not
relevant to the current topic)

> where bib and bst are my two folders whose actual path are /home/USERNAME/bib
> for example.
>
> But it is still not working.

may be the environment variables didn't get exported. The easiest way to
update is logout from the computer, login again and start emacs.

> [I did one mistake, initially instead of placing these in .bashrc, i had run
> those in terminal. Is it causing any problem?]

I don't think so.

Thanks.,
--
ఎందరో మహానుభావులు అందరికి వందనములు