Re: [O] Error on reload but none in Messages Buffer?

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Error on reload but none in Messages Buffer?
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 10:55:42 +0000 (UTC)

Rainer M Krug <r.m.krug <at> gmail.com> writes:
> unfortunately I still get the same message (below)

I don't see how this is possible unless one of the loaded
files returns '(nil)' instead of 't' when loaded.  Could
you go to org-reload and change

         (load-misses ()))
+   (message "%s" lfeats)
    (setq load-misses
-         (delq 't
+         (delq 'tt
                (mapcar (lambda (f)
                          (or

This will always get you an error, but record the full list
before stripping the successful returns, so it will be easier
to see where that '(nil)' might come from.

Regards,
Achim.