Re: [O] Problem orgmode, beamer and macport

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Problem orgmode, beamer and macport
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2012 19:38:59 -0400

Steve Prud'Homme <address@hidden> wrote:

> ! LaTeX Error: File `wrapfig.sty' not found.
>
> Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,
> or enter new name. (Default extension: sty)
>
> Enter file name:
> ! Emergency stop.
> <read *>
>
> l.43 \usepackage
>                 {soul}^^M
> !  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
> Transcript written on "/Users/sprudhom/Dropbox/STEVE/Projet/PROJET C2000
> INFOGR
> APHIE MODULE 3/Ressource/Notes de cours//C3notes.log".

What OS are you on? If you are on ubuntu (and maybe on debian as well),
install the package

  texlive-latex-extra

with

  sudo apt-get install texlive-latex-extra

BTW, I did

  dpkg -S wrapfig.sty

to find out the package containing wrapfig.sty.

Other distros of Linux or other OSes will probably have something
similar.

Nick