Re: [O] Custom title page for report in Orgmode latex export

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] Custom title page for report in Orgmode latex export
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 18:14:45 +0200

Hi Sanjib,

On Fri, Oct 05, 2012 at 09:05:30AM -1000, Thomas S. Dye wrote:
> Hi Sanjib Sikder,
>
> Please see
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.html#sec-11-2.
>
> LaTeX will layout the page, so you'll probably need to craft some LaTeX
> code.
>
> Sanjib Sikder <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> > *Sanjib Sikder
> > *Ph.D. Fellow
> > Chemical Engineering
> > IIT Bombay*
> >

>From your signature I see that you are from IIT Bombay.  I am pretty
sure IIT-B has their own thesis template which redefines the standard
LaTeX \maketitle command.  If you use that, I believe org export should
work just fine as it uses the standard LaTeX commands.  Your library
should be able to help you with the LaTeX details.

GL

PS: I wrote my master's thesis last year in Org mode.

--
Suvayu