Re: [O] Bug: New Exporter macro expansion

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: New Exporter macro expansion
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2012 11:29:32 +0200

Hello,

"Sebastien Vauban"
<address@hidden> writes:

> Did you go further in the thinking about what the macros will support in the
> future?  Such as: multiline macros, recursive macros, Babel blocks,
> etc.

Macro expansion is already recursive.

I think multiline macros are not needed, as they would be redundant with
Babel. Despite what is written (for now) in the documentation, macros
should be used for simple replacements, and Babel machinery for
everything else.

Though, you can have a macro expand to a one-line Babel call if you want
to.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou