Re: [O] Symbol's function definition is void: search

From: Sanjib Sikder
Subject: Re: [O] Symbol's function definition is void: search
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 11:46:23 +0530

Hi,

I am sure it is not a case of missing reference. The reasons are 1) I have checked it 2) The reftex shows those references correctly and I can incorporate the reference from the search in my org file 3) rtcite successfully links the references and I can jump to those references using the links made in the document.

So must be there is something needs to be added in the .emacs or there are some other ways to solve the problem, if it is not some error in orgmode.

I had provided the files and .emacs content in my first mail. If it is needed, I can send the files.

Thanks.

-----------------------------
Sanjib Sikder
Ph.D. Fellow
Chemical Engineering
IIT Bombay

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 11:34 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Sanjib,

Sanjib Sikder <address@hidden> writes:

> Can anybody help me out please ? I still could not export it to pdf.

It looks like this is a problem of a missing reference, not a problem
with Org.  You need to check the BibTeX references.

--
 Bastien