Re: [O] From latest maint/master, no need to (require 'org-install)

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: Re: [O] From latest maint/master, no need to (require 'org-install)
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 22:38:45 +0900

Hi Bastien,

nice. One line less in uhhhh .... how long is my emacs config, but it
was a constant trap for people and hence this is smoothed out... good
job ;)
Anyhow I just realized that ELPA contains
"org" and "org-plus-contrib"
I stupidly overlooked that and always read
"org" or "org-contrib"

Well, thats the way many Linux distros does that kind of things. Sure
enough org-contrib would need org as a requirement.
Maybe thats not possible in ELPA yet?!

Anyhow any reason for the above way?

Greetings

Torsten